Scream Drive a TS style variants overdrive with combination of multiple types. The Tubescreamer circuit is the blueprint, and Scream Drive is multi – level modified on it. When the DISDRIVE switch is on, the distortion level is raised from normal overdrive to super drive distortion. The difference between Scream Drive and TS style modified overdrive of other brand is that we use the first version of TS to proofread tone and adjust the frequency point. The tone of Scream Drive sounds more soft and flabby. The music style of it also tends to diversity, from low gain blues to SRV dual overdrive, Scream Drive could easily cope. In addition, Scream Drive also a boost overdrive, when it is placed in series before amp head, it will raise the picking attack of the tone, touch sensitivity of the bass strings and response speed. If you are the fans of the distortion tone of the amp head, Scream Drive will become an essential complement to your amp tone.
- TS style variants overdrive with combination of multiple types
- Using the first year edition pedal to adjust the tone
- It can be precisely reproduced old style hand wire 808
- Gain Level Adjustable
- Multi- Parameter Adjustable, Various Overdrive Style
- Scream Drive also a boost overdrive, it’s very suitable to be used in the series before amp head